In the world of Vehicle to Everything “V2X” and its multi-billion-dollar global movement, Connex2x is leading the way in the automotive aftermarket.
Connex2X is comprised of a talented and experienced team of automotive aftermarket c-level executives and professionals who have partnered with the world’s best V2X technologists, engineers and innovators. Together we’ve formed a world class organization whose combined and unique expertise, relationships, and proven track records are unmatched and unrivaled.
While vehicle manufacturers, technology companies and various government agencies focus on equipping new vehicles, our focus is on the 300,000,000 U.S. vehicles already on the road today and a billion more around the world. Connex2X makes vehicles smart, safe, efficient, fun and connected to everything. We have developed a V2X product that will retrofit the automotive aftermarket, making driving safer, and the world a little greener, one vehicle at a time.
Nick PorriniFounder & CEO
- 41 yrs Automotive Aftermarket Experience
- Founder & CEO, Technologue, Inc. – sold to Hearst Corp. in 2006
- Automotive Aftermarket Visionary Award – 2007
- Past Chairman – AutoCare Electronic Commerce Committee / Technology Standards and Solutions
- Founder of numerous successful startups
Joe ZuccheroChief Technology Officer
Founder & President, Effetto Consulting Group – IT consulting
President, CARQUEST Technologies
EVP & CIO, General Parts Intl (CARQUEST)
Principal, IBM Consulting Group
Senior Manager, Ernst & Young LLP Automotive Practice
Paul PorriniCo-Founder & COO
- 30+ years leading both public and private technology companies
- Chief Legal Officer and Secretary – Smartsheet
- President & CEO, YuMe, Inc.
- VP, Deputy General Counsel & Asst. Secretary, Hewlett-Packard Co.
- SVP, General Counsel & Secretary, Bluestone Software, Inc.
- Associate & Partner roles at several major law firms
- U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
Mark PetersChief Innovation Officer
- 40+ years automotive electronics experience
- Director Business Development C-V2X Qualcomm
- Director Business Development Cybersecurity OnBoard Security
- Leadership roles at OEM and Tier 1 companies; Product development, Purchasing, Supplier Quality, Business Development, Sales & Marketing.
Kate BurdoDirector of Customer Success
- 18 years specializing in Corporate Retail, Customer Experience, Business Analytics –
Lilly Pulitzer / Oxford Industries
- Sr. Level leadership in Project Management, Implementation and Team Building in B2B & D2C Public & Private Environments
- Stakeholder and Project Owner for Technological Implementations ranging from: OMS, Cloud-Based Call Centers, CSAT tracking tools, Email/Call/Live Chat Analytics, Conceptualized Self-Service/AI, Integral member of WMS and Fraud system implementations
- Accounts Payable, Operations, and HR Generalist
- 8+ Developing Call Center Operations
Anamaria DobosBusiness Project System Administrator
- 5+ years experience with Florida First Properties, Inc.
- 7+ years experience with Global Trading SRL (Romania)
- Law Degree Universitatea Crestina Dimintrie Cantemir in Bucharest, Romania
- Started her career at Deloitte where she excelled in Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, and finally Risk Manager of the Corporate Finance Department roles
- Alexandrion Group Romania SRL (the biggest spirit producer in Romania), tracking and advising all sales channels
Michael FindlayBusiness Development Associate
- Juris Doctor Candidate | Class of 2024
Stetson University College of Law
- Master of International Business ’20 | Warrington College of Business at the University of Florida
- Stetson Hispanic Bar Association | Treasurer
- Stetson Blockchain & Law Society | President & Founder
Freddie AgnirManufacturing NPI Specialist
Assembly automation engineer
Over 25 years of cross-functional technical leadership of injection molded plastic, Design for Assembly, high-speed mechanical assembly and controls methods, and automation assembly and test systems for new product development and launch.
Mark SengBoard Member
- 36 years automotive aftermarket experience
- Global Aftermarket Practice Leader, IHS Markit
- VP Aftermarket & Commercial Vehicle, R.L. Polk & Co.
- 23 years with Federal-Mogul Corp.
Industry leader in development of product & catalog data standards & frequent speaker at industry events
J. Scott HustonBoard Member
- 25 Years Automotive Aftermarket Experience.
- Director, Aftermarket & Commercial Group – Retail, Distribution, E-Business & SMS with S&P Global Mobility.
- Sr. Level leadership in Technical Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Advertising, E-Business, Product Development and Product Management.
- Deep automotive experience coupled with technology and business expertise.
Jennifer AckartBoard Member
- CFO, Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
- Board Member, Raymond James Limited
- SVP & CAO, Raymond James
- Controller, Raymond James
Andrew BlikkenAdvisory Board Member
- 15+ years Strategic & Business Operations Management experience
- Specializing in end-to-end operations including sales, product development, marketing, international sourcing, ensure
business expansion, and negotiations
- Technologically advanced, highly accomplished serial entrepreneur and project manager with hands-on experience in all areas
of crypto, cloud tech, and fiat onramps.
- Detail-oriented professional who possess deep understanding of regulatory and legal solutions: KYC, AML, international payments, tax reporting, lobbying, and monetary policy.
Dipanker “DJ” JyotiAdvisory Board Member
- Associate Partner, Global Salesforce Asset Manager – IBM
- 20+ years Managing Digital Transformations Engagements with fortune 500 companies. MBA, PMP
23 industry certifications, among which 13 certifications are in Salesforce
- Published Author – “Salesforce Architect’s Handbook”
- Global Advisory experience in Digital Strategy, Cloud Architecture, Digital Oversight and Governance, Digital Business Transformation
- Industry Specializations in Media & Entertainment, Auto, Banking, Electronics, Financial Markets, Government, Healthy & Life Sciences
Tim DownsAdvisory Board Member
- 20+ year in B2B media industry developing media properties
- Managing Director at Smart Gig, LLC focused on 5G, IoT, broadband communications and wireless infrastructure
- Leadership and production roles in Enterprise 5G live events, Fiber Connect 2021, Connectivity Expo and Smart and Secure Networks Conference
- VP, Emerging Technology at Light Reading and CMP Media
President and Co-Founder of Shorecliff Communications
Ignacio MartinezAdvisory Board Member
- 28 years of experience driving strategic initiatives, building, and growing businesses, launching new market segments, and expanding product reach
- 20+ years extensive consulting experience – CFO, Cybersecurity and Compliance Executive – Smartsheet
- SVP – Security Risk and Compliance – Smartsheet
- Chief Risk Officer – Lifelock
- Managing Director – Protiviti
- Arthur Andersen – Senior Manager
Shaping the Future
With groundbreaking technology and an innovative team, we are shaping the future of driving. We are motivated by the vision of a safe, sustainable, and efficient future for everyone on the road.
We will build products and services that our customers want to buy and use.
Our products are designed to keep carbon emissions out of the atmosphere, vehicles out of junkyards, and drivers on the road.
The data our customers generate is theirs to profit from if they wish. We will collect data on an opt-in basis only and we aim to use the data we collect to serve our customers and all people to the fullest extent possible.
Security and Transparency
Our data processing and data security practices will be transparent and state of the art. We will comply with all applicable laws including the GDPR and CCPA.
We work together with our team, our customers and our partners and play off each other’s strengths to achieve our goals.